Tuesday, June 15, 2004

For those in Germany...

...I salute you, John Diefenderfer, a.k.a. Dief, my future husband! Ich wuensche dir viel Glueck in Osnabrueck -- ich habe viele schoene Erinnerungen von diesem Ort! Nuetze die Zeit, die du dort hast, zum Besten!

So now I'm just sitting here with guitar in lap, playing through old songs I wrote. The last day of school is finally over and done with -- I just feel bad for those who have to keep coming to that place year after year, while I'll be off in college starting my new life in Syracuse.
My piano recital went pretty well last night -- I played my Guild pieces, as well as the Rhapsody in Blue duet I'd been working on with Tom all year long. Our work finally paid off, because we probably played the best we'd ever played it...until one of the pages got stuck and we had to take about 10 seconds to fix it...oh well. Music has its flaws like everything else. ;-P
So, it's time to invent a new song, perhaps. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM , Blogger Dief said...

aww...ich lebe dich, miene schoene maedchen!!

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Ich liebe dich auch, mein zukunftiger Ehemann!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home