Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Portrait of the artist as an exchange student


Click on the article to get a big enough version to read it. I highlighted the sections that relate to me.

I told you I'd come through and scan the article! A day after I was interviewed by the writer for The Evening Telegram who composed this article, it was published in the Tuesday issue. I should have asked him, after the interview, if he had any information about internships or whatnot for the paper that I could possibly take part in...;-P
My summer work for Syracuse drones on. I've started a blog, documenting my progress. It's called "Newhouse Summer Media Blog" -- check it out from time to time if you'd like to keep track with my findings throughout this project.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger Dief said...

congrats girl! thats awesome. hope everything is going well for you. talk to you later. : ) love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home