Monday, June 14, 2004

Silly mutated 17th chromosomes!

"It's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much; my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst -- and then I remember to relax and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life."
- Kevin Spacey (a.k.a. Lester Burnham), American Beauty

Had another amazing weekend. Aaron and I went, as previously planned, to Barnes and Noble to "read books." Then we went to get some food and talked a lot more. It's amazing how we just talk and talk and talk...
During this time I convinced him to come home with me and stay the night, something my mom had suggested, since she didn't want him to travel all the way home that night. He agreed, although I had to use my powers of persuasion to get him to finally say yes. ;-) It was a great night...I can't even begin to describe it. It's just something about the whole situation -- it's so perfect that you start to look through every nook and cranny for something wrong, and you find nothing. It's like it's too good to be true, but it is. It really is. Guys, I think I'm falling in love...though I'm going to take my time. One day at a time...

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Blogger Dief said...

aww...wow, that is stunning. but who is this guy...have you spoken of him to me before...come now my love, i cant marry you and have this nonsense...you must come clean, do you love him or what?! : )

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger Dief said...

oh that aaron...that is great...well, im happy for you too!!! you must tell me all about what happened some time. : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home