Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Who wouldn't stand inside your love?

Tonight's the music banquet. I'll be receiving a few awards that I know I didn't get at the Senior Awards Ceremony last Friday. Tomorrow's the senior trip to Green Lake, out by Syracuse. That night, I have the National Honor Society Senior Banquet. Crazy week. Thursday's Guild -- wish me luck. Practicing piano this much kind of sucks. I had to go extra long today at my lesson, and then I have to tape my songs in school on Friday first thing. Saturday I'll be practicing with Tom for our duet in the afternoon after work. Hectic.
Well, here's my work schedule for this week, being as I'm finally getting back into the swing of things after about 3 weeks:
Thursday: 4:30pm
Friday: 4:00pm
Saturday: 9:30am - 3:00pm, on call night
On call Saturday night! This means I'll be spending some hardcore time at Barnes & Noble with Aaron. He's...wow.
You and me, meant to be,
Immutable, impossible.
It's destiny, pure lunacy,
Incalculable, insufferable,
But for the last time,
You're everything that I want and ask for.
You're all that I dream.
Who wouldn't be the one you love?
Who wouldn't stand inside your love,
Protected and the lover of
A pure soul and beautiful you?

Don't understand; don't feel me now.
I will breathe for the both of us.
Travel the world; traverse the skies.
Your home is here within my heart.

And for the first time,
I feel as though I am reborn in my mind,
Recast as child and mystic sage...

For the first time,
I'm telling you how much I need and bleed for
Your every move and waking sound.
In my time,
I'll wrap my wire around your heart and your mind.
You're mine forever.
Who wouldn't be the one you love and live for?
Who wouldn't stand inside your love and die for?
Who wouldn't be the one you love?

- Smashing Pumpkins, "Stand Inside Your Love"

I'm an E(44)N(44)F(11)P(11). What are you? Unsurprisingly enough, Aaron's an ENFP, too. ;-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home