Monday, July 12, 2004

And the wheel goes 'round


Me "wailing away" on my new guitar. Dag, yo.

Check that action out. It makes me wanna be more like, well...me. How boring would that be, though?

I really don't have much more to say. We've picked my brother up. Now I know how it feels to be left out. He seems a little bombastic with all his "new experiences," kind of "holier than thou," but he's like that anyway. Actually, I already know what it's like to feel left out. Maybe that's why I was starting to enjoy the whole only child thing.
PA was boring and kind of depressing. 'Nuff said. The DMB show tomorrow will definitely be much more exciting. We'll be heading out tomorrow at 10, go to the park for awhile, "watch" the show (don't know how possible that'll be since we have lawn seats), then sleep at my nana's house. I know exactly where I'm going, thank God. I hope all goes well, like with the weather and people's amount of preparedness and all...;-P
Aaron comes the day after. My mom's making him a nice outfit for the Renaissance Fair. My dress is already hanging in my closet, waiting for August 8th.
I really have to stop going out to eat so damn much. I always feel so full, in other words, fat. Ick.

3 Comments:

At 5:18 AM , Blogger Dief said...

wow...sounds fun...ich hoffe dass du viel spaß hast. Die Rennaissance Fair ist sehr toll und ich vermiss das. es tut mir leid, ich habe nicht so viel Zeit zu schreiben gehabt. ich werde dir ein e-mail heute abend schreiben. alles sehr gut und schön heir auf Deutschland! wunderschön! totalschön! haha. anyway...liebe dich und vermiss dich

 
At 5:21 AM , Blogger Dief said...

ps - du bist sehr süss mit deine Gitarre!

 
At 7:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome guitar Liz :).. I'm jealous, I'd love to learn to play... but alas, too lazy

Gah, looking at your house makes me miss New York so much... we were going to try to come up before the summer passed, but I highly doubt it now...

Glad to see everything worked out for you

-Elisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home