Thursday, July 08, 2004

Untitled

I've taken on the, well, undertaking, of composing a stage play, entitled...well, Untitled, for now. It's based on the simple fact that...
"Turns out it's not where, but who you're with that really matters." - Dave Matthews

Should be an interesting attempt. More to come on that as the scenes progress -- literally.
Work tomorrow and Saturday -- pulling a double shift then. Eek. Hopefully next week I'll get some crunch time in with Aaron so that I can prove to him who the real Tribial Pursuit champion is...!

The disbelief and anger of former friends toward me really saddens me. It really does. I thought people cared. I guess it's just another reason to sever ties now while there's still time so that I can be fully ready to meet my new future head on. It's frustrating and saddening.

Tables turned again on you my friend,
Oh you and I have faced each other time and time out.
I know it's sometimes hard,
But knowing just that we will get along until we are old and gray
And huddled up, and doubled up.
We'll sit and laugh of times were hard,
Laugh of times when we thought it all would end,
It all was over, then again...

And all that I want is this way.
And to leave you, well I'd die,
Oh my friend.
It'll be you until the end with me, always...

1 Comments:

At 5:11 AM , Blogger Dief said...

aww...warum so traurig? es tut mir leid...meine ganze liebe...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home