Friday, August 13, 2004

Letting the days go by

In less than two weeks, I'll be heading out to Syracuse, and during this time, I'm just beginning to realize how much I really am liked and didn't notice it. I'm really grateful for all my friends -- online or real life ones, because there's always the possibility that our paths will cross again one day, or for the first time.
Aaron and I have called it quits for awhile. It just wasn't the right time, and now we're both just realizing it. As I'm going into a myriad (no pun intended) of new experiences at college, he's just coming away from them. I'm sure our paths will cross again someday, too. We're still going to be best friends, after all, and he won't be far away come December. In fact, he'll be the closest we've ever been geographically.
My good buddy Scud (Tom Scudder, that is) saw Napoleon Dynamite the other day. Go see that movie. You'll piss your neighbor's pants, you'll be laughing so hard. Tom and I sure did. Well, as far as I know there wasn't any pissing going on, but yeah...He's one of those people I'm gonna miss when I move and wish I could have had more time to spend with him. I think our paths are destined to cross again, too.
13 more days. I can't wait.
Tonight I think I'll swing by Briggs' for a little chat, perhaps a movie. You know, like old times...well, kind of.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM , Blogger Tom Scudder said...

I don't know about you, but my Depends were a bit moist after the movie, but I did catch you a delicious bass. I'ma miss you too, but we'll meet when I'm playing a the Dome this fall...hopefully

 
At 12:41 AM , Blogger Liz said...

Of course we will! Or even if you don't play at the Dome, I'll make sure you come to visit me...;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home