Friday, October 01, 2004

I've got nothing to do today but smile

First off, I suggest that all you people who think you have good taste in music go here:
http://www.youhavebadtasteinmusic.com

I actually e-mailed the guy. We've been having a nice little e-mail conversation. He's quite the jokester.
In other news...The weather's getting colder. I kind of welcome it, but I've been realizing lately that I need to go shopping for more fall clothing. My wardrobe seems to be getting smaller every day, for some reason.
My third article for the DO has been published. It's odd, because the editors at the office always confuse me for a staff writer. Oh well. Maybe that says something. Three down, two to go.
Mike and I haven't been talking as much as I'd like. I mean, we're friendly and all, but I get the feeling that it's the kind of friendly you get from people you're only acquainted with and happen to see every day, and that's really all the interaction you have with each other. It's kind of depressing.
Tomorrow my parents are coming for Parents Weekend. I'm hoping to see the SU game against Rutgers too. I think my parents mainly want to watch the game because of the marching band, and the fact that Randy's in it. They seem to think that we're going out or something. I don't know, they just seem interested. Maybe someday we will.
Speaking of SU game...Eric and I are planning on meeting at last on the 30th, when he comes with a few friends to see the SU home game against Cincinatti (in which, I guarantee, the Orange will be sent to the slaughterhouse). We've known each other for almost a year now. He'll be pretty much the first person I've ever met in real life who I met online first. I'm extremely excited.
I almost wish I had studying to do, just to pass the time. I have no idea as of yet what I'm going to do tonight. With Parents Weekend in full swing, I don't know who's available to go out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home