Saturday, December 25, 2004


Me, Maggie, and my "sister" Nadja under the Christmas tree the night before the "marathon" began (notice the cat in the background!)

Merry Decemberween, everyone! I got up at an unusual time today: 8 am...I suppose I should get used to it. Next semester the only time I'll get to sleep will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights!
I won't bore you with details of what I got for Christmas; mostly because I haven't gotten it all yet. I got a nice Syracuse sweatshirt, though, which I love dearly. Finally, something from my own school! I also got a deck of "invisible" cards. The boys on 16 are gonna love me once I bring these babies back!
I went to a Brant party the other night. I know I keep on saying this, but they just aren't the same as they used to be. At least I'm not the only one who's noticed. It just isn't the same, now that the old gang's kinda broken up and gone their separate ways. I did, however, see Louis. That was a great surprise. We talked for awhile about school, friends, what's changed, etc. Good times. I really miss him. I think I'll probably continue to miss him as time goes on.
Jeremy called me on Christmas Eve to wish me Merry Christmas. He's a real sweetheart. I was touched when I listened to his message.
I miss all my Cuse friends. I've realized that they're the most amazing things to ever happen to me. I feel like I belong, like they want me around. It's a good feeling. Friendships with people like those are hard to find these days.
I'm just wasting the time away until we go to my grandparents' to open more presents and eat ham...Until then, my friends, a better-feeling Liz is off to explore the potential and opportunity hidden within the infinite abyss. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM , Blogger Dief said...

Good Luck!

nice picture, looks like a lot of presents....fun!

hope you had a wonderful day and i hope you find more of those wonderful friends who like to be around you. : )

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger Dief said...

oh! und Froehliche Weihnachten!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home