Saturday, January 08, 2005

On your way to the best years of your life

Well, what a week it's been. It's been one of the best weeks in a long time, even better than the week of Christmas. All these high feelings, the butterflies. It's exhilirating. To quote Kevin Spacey..."Spectacular..."
Alex is coming to visit me on Wednesday for two whole days! I checked the weather and all this snow should be melted by then since we're supposed to get some warmer weather...by "warmer" I mean 40s, of course. ;-P That's a heat wave for this time of year!
So I'm pretty excited. It's odd how it takes less time for Alex to get from western Massachussetts to central New York than it takes for me to get to my nana's house in Buffalo...at any rate, it'll be really nice to see someone from SU -- I'm dying here in this little town with nothing to do. The roads are bad, which means I can't go out and do stuff. Not that the stuff I wanna do doesn't cost money to boot -- money I'm not too sure I have right now. At any rate, it feels wonderful to know that I mean that much to Alex that he'd drive out to see me. The feelings are mutual, my friend.
In other (good) news, Randy and I are (civilly) talking again. It's great. I always enjoyed his company. Now some things have obviously changed, but to me it seems as if we're still like we used to be before, only without the whole romantic entanglement thing. I could get used to this. I'd like to be considered one of his best, closest friends someday. I'd like to be that for him too. Time will tell. Time will tell. Thankfully, I've found, in time, everything works out perfectly in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home