Sunday, February 20, 2005

That may be all I need

To disappear would be ideal. I'm not liked. I'm desired. I don't like anyone. I may desire them, but I don't like them. Nothing is permanent. It all fades away. Nothing good lasts more than a week or two, then it's gone and it's on to the next thrill.
Now that I have found someone, I'm feeling more alone than I ever have before.
- Ben Folds Five, "Brick"
I've reached the lowest point. I'm sick and tired of seeing all these people's blogs/away messages/AIM profiles filled with things for their significant others and knowing that I have no one who writes or does those little things for me. It's those things, when done from the heart, that mean something to me. It isn't all about the physical aspect. I just don't know what to do. I look at people talking about their relationships, how happy they are, and I just get jealous, wondering where mine is...When is it my turn?
Here's to another relationship bombed by my excellent breed of gamete disease, and I'm sure when I'm older, I'll know what that means...Loving is fine if you've plenty of time for walking on stilts at the edge of your mind. Loving is good if you're dick's made of wood, and the dick left inside only half understood her...
- Damien Rice, "The Professor"

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Blogger Dief said...

I agree...when is it my turn?

hope you feel better. i always enjoy talking to you...miss that...

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger Dief said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:34 PM , Anonymous Bethany said...

darkness she is allllll iiiii seee.... come and rest your bonesss with me... sorry the title of this post got me singing lol...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home