Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Sehr drunken message from Liz

By the time I recognize this moment,
This moment will be gone.
But I will bend the light, pretending
That it somehow lingered on.

And I will wait to find
If this will last forever.
And I will pay no mind
Well, it won't, because it can't,
No, it can't...

- John Mayer, "Clarity"
Go figure, I'm quoting John Mayer at a time like this...tired. Eyes dry. " And I will waste no time
Remembering our lives together."
I'm head copy editor...bitches.
I'll be waving my hand,
Watching you drown,
Watching you sleep,
Quiet or loud.
And maybe you should sleep.
And maybe you just need a friend.
As clumsy as you've been, there's no one laughing.
You will be safe with me.

- Our Lady Peace, "Clumsy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home