Friday, June 10, 2005

I have the most amazing friends ever

Haha, I love what Ivan wrote about me.
01. Leave a comment with your name and I will write something about you.
Best girlfriend's hetero-lifemate 3var
02. I will then tell what song/movie remind me of you.
Closer, need i say any more? hehe
03. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
4:20 in a row, days on end hehe
04. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
awesome (sorry i'm drunk so adjectivess arenet coming to me)
05. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
smoking on camera the night RJ trashed his room
06. I will tell you what animal or other thing you remind me of.
a Liger
07. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.
how do you find the drive to go to the DO day after day.


Thank you, my friend. And have a blast in Hong Kong. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home