Thursday, July 21, 2005

All I wanna do is get drunk here with you

No, I'm actually not really that much of a drunk. However, you may get that (false) idea when you see this next set of photos, three of which I have courtesy of my good friend, John King, and his online photo album. The last two belong to a separate set of events and were taken by yours truly.


Me and Boston (Mike)! What a pimp...


Randy, Dana, me, and Boston -- God I look drunk...I don't even remember being even remotely drunk that night. And don't ask what was going on when that picture was taken, because I honestly couldn't tell you. ;-P


Me and my (almost empty) best friend for the night, Corona.


My hetero lifemate, Jordan (and Marilyn Monroe, though she and I have no special affiliation)!


Deer-in-the-headlights Steve! My camera gave the photo this weird, trippy, warped look. I like it.

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Anonymous the hetero-lifemate said...

I miss my room!!!! I almost forgot how investiga-awesome it was. hooray for pictures!

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Liz said...

Oh Jizz, I miss your room too. ;-)
Props on finding the Herkimer shirt too -- they have buddy icons!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home