Tuesday, August 16, 2005

In the spirit of everyone else...

...I've decided to post my schedule for the fall 2005 semester. Yes, I hear the grumbles among you in the audience. I know I'm copying pretty much every other college student with a live journal, xanga, or whatever else there is out there. But, I feel it's only right. Besides, I want to brag about how much better my schedule is than all of yours. ;-P

Monday
11:40 a.m.-12:35 p.m. ANT 111 Lecture
12:45 p.m.-2:05 p.m. ETS 115
3:45 p.m.-6:30 p.m. ETS 215

Tuesday
11 a.m.-12:20 p.m. GER 365
12:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. NEW 205

Wednesday
11:40 a.m.-12:35 p.m. ANT 111 Lecture
12:45 p.m.-2:05 p.m. ETS 115

Thursday
see schedule for Tues.

Friday
2:15 p.m.-3:35 p.m. ANT 111 Discussion

And for those of you who are unaware of what these class abbreviations stand for, here's a small legend:
ANT 111=Intro. to Cultural Anthropology
ETS 115=Topics in British Literary History: Renaissance Underworlds
ETS 215=Sophomore Poetry Workshop
GER 365=19th Century German Prose
NEW 205=News Writing

4 Comments:

At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Kai said...

Weeew! GER 365!

I'd watch out about that ETS 115 though, especially if you have Teres (I think that's his name). I wanted to shoot myself when I took it, and he's one of those "C is the median grade" type of guys.

But you're into literary stuff, so maybe you'll like it!

 
At 4:35 PM , Anonymous Kai said...

Don't worry, your entry is not quite Xangaesque! If so it would have been:

OMG you guys! Here's my schedule for this fall! It's so [random acronyms] N stuff! But my friend X is gonna be in DA class and we're going to have such an amAZing time and stuff making fun of that LooooSER professor... OMG OMG OMG! ROFL!

OK, I suck at imitating stereotypical Xanga teenager posts, but I tried!

 
At 9:09 PM , Blogger djkibblesnbits said...

LOL. I ran into your blog by randomly pressing that "Next Blog" button on top... Well, whaddya know, a fellow Orangeman!?

My schedule will be better than yours, I promise you. Despite the new paradigm, I'll STILL have my Fridays off. :-)

Stop on by my blog anytime. :-D

 
At 11:34 AM , Anonymous Jiz said...

yay for ANT 111. I had a good time in that class. I think I even did better in it than my engineering classes...oops haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home