Saturday, May 06, 2006

Half the world is sleeping while the other half deams

One final town. One to go. Now all I need is a study guide.

Things are winding down again. It' s hard to believe I'll be a junior in the fall. Time really does fly. Already half of my college career is over.

I move back on May 10 only to scamper back and forth from Syracuse to home for the next few days. On the 13th I may go out to meet Scott's family (parents, grandma and brother) and spend some time with them for the day. Then on the 14th (Mother's Day) I'm getting up mad early to make it to graduation on time (it starts at 9 a.m. sharp in the Carrier Dome), then I'll probably head home around noon, if I can, so I can make it back in time to start grilling at Grammy and Grampy's for our Mother's Day celebration. I've decided to make apricot-mustard grilled pork chops with spanish asparagus and orange salad with some Parmesan mashed potatoes that I'll also grill in tin foil. It probably won't take all too long to make. I'm even going to make my own simple oil, vinegar, salt and pepper dressing for the salad. I always get excited about planning and cooking for the family. They always seem to enjoy it, probably as much as I enjoy doing it for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home