Friday, September 01, 2006

They're gonna bleep it anyway

I envision a nice, leisurely day tomorrow. It'll start with me getting up at a reasonable hour (10 a.m., let's say) and making a nice coffee bar-quality cappuccino with my new espresso pump machine. Then I'll watch some television, do some work (maybe) and get to making a delicious brunch of pancakes with grated apple and low-fat syrup on top. Then I'll probably spend the day inside, because the weather says there's an 100 percent chance of rain. For dinner, I'll probably do soup and salad, then turn on the SU-Wake Forest game at 6:30 p.m. The game should get over in time for me to get ready for and head over to Dana's for her "Brace-Off" party, the first big bash since my return. I'm pumped ... like my espresso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home