Monday, November 13, 2006

The time has come, the walrus said

Today's the day to enroll in classes for spring semester. I've been regularly checking the Web site to make sure the classes I want are still there. Luckily, all of them are. Come 1:15 p.m., we'll see for sure if I get them or not. Luckily, I'm at work, so I have easy access to a computer.

After my shift ends at 2:30, I'm going to the post office in Marshall Square Mall to mail out six internship applications, then I'll head home and start thinking about dinner. I'm planning on farfalle with peas, yellow bell pepper, spinach and tomato cooked in some of the vegetable stock I made over the weekend. Then, I hope to stop procrastinating long enough to write another 700 words or so of my magazine profile. I got through about 750 last night, and I figure if I can do about 700 words a day, I'll be more than set for the due date. I was surprised at how long it took me to come up with those first 750 words last night, though. It took about an hour and a half or so. Maybe that's why I try to put it off as long as possible. Oh well -- if I keep nagging myself about it every day, those 700 words a night will get done. Besides, having time in the evening really helps.

Today's a gym day. No skirting it. Hard days are normally Monday and Fridays, and I give myself a break on Wednesday, going for only 18 minutes on the EFX instead of the usual 25.

Worried about Dow Jones ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home