Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Barely legal

So I'm 21. I've been waiting for this day for about five years now, and finally it's here. Let me tell you: It feels awesome. I can't wait to go to the liquor store or a bar and hand the cashier or bouncer or bartender my ID and not be turned away. That'll be an amazing feeling, considering all the rejection I've had to go through these past few years, haha. It's time I got mine, along with all the other people who've been turned down at the bar!

Thanks to everyone who sent me warm wishes of happy birthday. You guys are awesome. It's great to realize what wonderful friends you have, especially on your birthday. I wish I could keep in touch with them more than I do sometimes, but with time and distance and a busy schedule, it's difficult. You're all in my thoughts constantly.

Last weekend in Buffalo was great. I accompanied Chris at his company party, did some drinking on Elmwood, did some Christmas shopping and just hung out with Chris and his roommates and friends. All around it was amazing, and things can only keep getting better.

So who's up for Chuck's or Faegan's tonight? Maybe a nice bottle of Chianti? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home