Monday, August 06, 2007

I do my little turn on the catwalk

OK, so maybe a catwalk wasn't involved, but I did do a bit of modeling last week, and the resulting photos, I must say, came out stunningly well. My buddy Don, a fellow Standard-Times copy editor and musician, also has an affinity for photography, and asked if I'd do a shoot after seeing me wear my signature black bandana one night. How could I pass up such an opportunity? It was fun driving around Dartmouth and Fairhaven, posing in vast farm fields and by typically rural New England stone fences with gorgeous arrays of daffodils in front.

By now I'm sure you're aching to get your hands on these photos. The link to my section of Don's photo Web site is here. He also made a post about the shoot in his own blog, which you can find here.

Two weeks remain until I have to drive back home and begin the commute to the seemingly senseless fall training I have to undergo for my job at SU. *sigh* Oh, the humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home