Thursday, August 02, 2007

You know that I'm no good

I can't help what anyone else says about her: I love Amy Winehouse. Yeah, sure, she (and I) probably should go to rehab, but her album "Back to Black" just gets me. Yeah, Normally I'm not into lounge/reggae, but her stuff just resonates so much with me; not to mention the fact that she kind of looks like me, sans all the tattoos and the scars from when she cut herself earlier, per the Rolling Stone article. (So many of you say I look like Sarah Silverman, I may as well look like Ms. Winehouse, who is also Jewish.) Check out my favorite video of hers, "You Know I'm No Good."

As soon as I know the results of my modeling stint, I'll let you all know. Should be soon. I'm expectant of the results myself.

I'm so not into returning to 'Cuse. Please, let me graduate already. Throes of Third Eye Blind's "Graduate" resonate already.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM , Blogger david santos said...

Thanks for your work, is very good, and have a good day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home