Monday, February 25, 2008

Mmm ... (almost) free coffee

Not that I'm associated with or endorse Dunkin Donuts in any way, I noticed (from Slashfood.com, a food blog I frequent) that it'll be selling 99-cent lattes (including the hot latte lite) today (it's 11:55 p.m., so I may as well count it as Tuesday) from 1 to 10 p.m. As the SlashFood post said, it's hard to think of who would buy a latte anytime after 1 p.m., but I'm sure there're those who would, especially on Syracuse University's campus. People are always meeting for coffee or get up so late for class that they need a jolt at 1 p.m. or later. Me, I'll be up at 8:30 a.m., but I'll still wait in line at Schine during my info-desk shift from 3:30 to 6:30 for that 99-cent latte-lite goodness.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home