Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me

Today marks the first year since Darren and I began our relationship together. Yesterday was a year since we met. It's been a great journey so far, and I don't want it to ever end. We've done and accomplished so much together in one year. We've done amazing things that I would have never been able or wanted to experience with anyone else, and there's so much to look forward to in our lives ahead. I couldn't be more in love with the person I intend to spend the rest of my life with.

Tonight, we plan on visiting Garden Grille Cafe in Pawtucket, R.I., one of my favorite restaurants ever, and one of the first places we went to eat on a date. We haven't been there in several months, and the menu has changed since then (according to the Web site), so it promises to be a familiar yet entirely new experience. We may even go to Dave & Buster's at Providence Place mall (in my favorite city in the world) to play some arcade games. What better way than this to celebrate our first full year together?

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM , Anonymous Elyse said...

Congrats! Hope you're loving the Boston area!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home